Re: [gremlintime] new member

Collier, Welcome to the group. This is Gary 'The Mix' from Cleveland, Ohio
and I feel your pain. On Christmas eve day we got about a 1/32" of snow and
about 2" of salt on the street, I just love how 'they' spend my tax money. As
to your number question, I woul guess about 20-30 of us meet this way on a
semi-regular basis. Good luck with your X.

Gary Steely, '74 Levi's V-8