Gremlin for sale

It is great to hear from so many of you. Maybe I should narrow down my request. I live in the panhandle of Texas. I am close to most of Oklahoma and western Kansas. I can get to North Eat New Mexico. I can go a little ways south of Lubbock, Tx. So I am looking for a Gremlin for sale in this area. Thanks for all the e-mails. Jim Meeks