Iron Dukes and other motors

 According to someone on this list, all AMCs with Iron Dukes (That's
a D, not a P,) are parts cars. WRONG!!! Their basic premise is that a
motor not made by AMC is no good. Well, the PONTIAC motor in my
Kammback has over 160,000 miles on it. Having owned 15 AMC/Jeep
vehicles with a variety of motors, it seems that the company of
origin is not important. As for being a parts car, the Kammy was my
daily driver for a long time, with about a 120 mile round trip each
day. Now, I'm spoiled, got an Eagle with an automatic tranmission,
instead of the 4 speed. Sometimes those that know the least, know it
the loudest. Drive what you want, but repect what others drive.