Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

AMEN BROTHER! Ive been on here for some time and with my Gremlin
bowtie powered, Ive heard it all. It doesnt really bother me, cause
its my cash building my car, not someone elses. I through all the
time Ive been hounded have never once dogged AMC motors or parts. I
could jump on the AMC is trash bandwagon, but Im not like that and I
respect all cars. You rarely here me dog ricers even for that matter.
Lets not jump back into this bad downward spiral about what sets
between a persons fenderwells again. It only leads to insults and
hurt feelings. We all have and love our Gremlins and were the last of
a breed. If this group breaks apart, due to this crap, we ALL loose.
Lets respect what all drive weather its a chopped Gremlin or a
Streched Gremlin limo or a Gremlin with an electric motor. There
still Gremlins. Thanks All. Your FRIEND and fellow Gremlin lover.
Rod