Re: [gremlintime] Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

Hey shitvetteroadwarrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU LOST???????
In case you didn't know this is an AMC Gremlin chat
Obviously owning or driving a shitvette you would have
no clue about horsepower!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just stick to your pizza delivery ride!!!!!!!!!!!
C'YA

--- chevetteroadwarrior