Re: [gremlintime] Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

I agree with Rod.

I'm really considering dropping out of this group. I have sent several e
mails in regard to the trash talk from the "experts". If I want to pull my
AMC engine out and replace it with a kangaroo, its my business. I'd rather
hang with people who aren't bullied into someone elses way of thinking. I'm
tired of the cussing and all the rest of the trash talk. I'll own what I want
and do what I want. I'm a true Gremlin owner and don't have to listen to a
few of you " know it alls".

BMP