a club called, the cockhead free club, Gee

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 00:54:51 -0000
From: "chevetteroadwarrior" <chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

I dont believe Im lost. Its funny that this is an AMC chat club and
Im on here chattin about my AMC Gremlin that I own. A tubbed pro
street Gremlin at that. Dont judge me by my username dickhead, cause
Id say my chevette would have chewed up your ride and spit it out.
Assuming you have a car, that is. This is the shit Im talking about.
Jolly olly dont buy my parts or sponser me, but Im supposed to care
about what he thinks. Hey olly, I dont think your satisfying your
lady right, how bout I stop over (even though Im not paying your
bills) and show you how I want you to do it to her? I think Im gonna
start a club called, the cockhead free club, Gee guess which all of
you wont be invited on there? Id like to see some of you mouthy
fuckers run your sucks to me in person, I bet you wouldnt be so
freely giving of advice then. Rod
P.S. Let me know what night you want me to stop over.

Rod ,

With you as President and Bart as Treasurer ,
I can assure everyone that this Club will be
mixed bags of delightful fun.

Can we expect a News Letter Monthly ?

brien
1981 GREMLIN 4X4