FUCK YOU TO. about an arrogant little queer. From: "chevetteroadwarrior"

In gremlintime@xxxx, "John Ferguson III" <liberty_valence@xxxx>
wrote:
> Olly, that was uncalled-for. He DOES have a Gremlin (a 1973, I
think),
> though he's ruined it with a Brand X 350 engine.

Message: 11
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 00:59:00 -0000
From: "chevetteroadwarrior" <chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Iron Dukes and other motors

Hey Johnny boy. FUCK YOU TO. I think your about an arrogant little
queer. I always thought anyone with a 2nd or 3rd behind there name
was a little gay(or a lot in your case) but hey, thats just my
opinion. CRW

What ever happened to putting warm blankies on the Field Gremmies ,
and watering Barts' Head so It would grow bigger ... ?

Oh PEACE! my Gremlin Brothers!

brien
1981 GREMLIN 4X4
Eagle Registry #501