Re: Later on.

I dont know why everyones got such a problem with the powertrain
thats in a persons car? I just get tired of every week having to hear
it. This is an AMC Gremlin club and thats what I drive. I just put a
different motor(one I like) in it. I dont have to, and wont continue
to defend it. And if everyone reads my first post, all I said was
that guy with the iron duke motor just wanted reliability, not a top
fueller. And Olly(who I dont even know) called me names. Im sick of
it and if it takes blowing off at the mouth, I will. If they want to
build up there AMC motors and spend 2 times more than me with mine,
let em, but dont give me shit until your buying my parts. I talked to
a guy about a 401 and was going to rebuild it, but I wouldnt now for
love or money, so be proud guys, you just turned another possible AMC
driver into a stubborn bowtie man again. Applaud yourselves. Rod

In gremlintime@xxxx, "grinding_gremlin" <grinding_gremlin@xxxx>
wrote:
> I feel really bad about everything that is going on . I just read
my last two Gremlin group posts
> this morning. I really don't see what the big deal is about what
you have in your car. To each
> their own. I even had a Chevette once. It was desil. Weird little
car, People at the gas stations
> would run out of the building trying to stop me from filling up
because they thought I was at the
> wrong pump. At any rate, what if some one owned a Chev and also
liked gremlins and just
> wanted to chat in this group, would you toss him out too? C'mon
guys as long as we all like
> Gremlins, and we are interested in making them go forward Whats the
difference? It takes all
> kinds to make it interesting.
> I said my "peace", I don't want to be brought into this little
fight. I thought since it was made