Re: [gremlintime] Re: Later on.

Need a TISSUE???? (OLLY CALLED ME NAMES!)
Not, I just called a shitvette what it is!!!
I should of known that you were not a racer!! That
term is usually called a "TALKER" or "BENCH RACER"!
On line that would be an "E-RACER"!!!!
As far as kicking my ass! You were told last night! I
will refresh your memory again: {DON'T WRITE CHECKS
YOUR ASS CAN'T CASH!!!!!!}
Just to let you know my 74 AMC GREMLIN X is equipped
the same way it left the factory 28 years ago!!
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?????????
Furthermore, I joined an AMC GREMLIN GROUP to chat
about AMC GREMLINS!!!
If I wanted to talk "brand x", I would of joined their
GROUP!
I understand AMC used parts from the BIG 3! Factory
is factory! Cross breeding is cross breeding!!!
Everyone makes mistakes!!! Why add insult to injury!!

I guess I must be "off the wall" for appreciating the
car for its design and the way it was built!!!!
Nothing wrong with High Performance!! Check out
"GROUP 21" for some ideas!!!!!!!!!
I am sure you were not thinking of a 401's since they
don't sell speed parts at WALLMART for AMC's!!!

OLLY
P.S. I will be at National Trail, May 17,18, and 19
I can keep you posted on my schedule of events if you
need to know!!!!!

--- chevetteroadwarrior