Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 532

I won't use bad words because i would hate to offend any of the innocent people
that may be "trying" to enjoy their harmless hobby here.

On the other hand, to all the whining, snivelling, thumb sucking, sypheletic
vaginal discharge, waste of gravity, simpletons, ragging on each other,
I must say, "poo" (with corn) to all of you. Antifreeze may be tasty but you
might just dispose of it in an environmentally responsible manner.

To all the GOOD folks here, get on the ezboard AMC forum and behave yourselves,
as always.

To the "rest", lose weight, get laid, maybe a hair transplant, FIX whatever is
bugging you, but DON'T POLLUTE US WITH INCESSANT NEGATIVE BLABBER!

Ken in Canada. (close to New England AND Ohio) Bye-Bye :-p