Re: [gremlintime] Re: FUCK YOU TO. about an arrogant little queer. From:

Re: [gremlintime] Re: FUCK YOU TO. about an arrogant little queer. From: ...

In a message dated 4/8/02 6:44:19 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx writes:

> What ever happened to putting warm blankies on the Field Gremmies ,
> > and watering Barts' Head so It would grow bigger ... ?
> >
> > Oh PEACE! my Gremlin Brothers!
> >

> > brien
> > 1981 GREMLIN 4X4
> > Eagle Registry #501
> > New York
> > N.Y.

Brieeeeeeen,don't start F%$#in with me now,like Rambo said in First
Blood,I'll give ya a war you'll neva forget!!"
Bart M.
73 GREMLIN 4x2
Ft.Pierce Florida