Re: [gremlintime] Re: for sale

okay its gonna need some work but its 10 miles from
thorp wisconsin 900 or trade the prior owner did do
some body work but it was cobbled together i would
trade for a dodge daytona or a dodge d 50 pick up or a
ford escourt or ford ranger somthing that gets good
milage because im going to school and my idea for the
tremblin gremlin is droppin a 401 in it that i can get
into 9s at the qarter mile track