Re: [gremlintime] Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed

Re: [gremlintime] Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed yet?

Hey Jerry, Best of everything.. I think you should drive one of the gremlins and let them decorate it!!!! How many people in 2002 can leave their wedding in a gremlin?? Hope it all is perfect.. How does she feel about 7 gremlins??

To peace and happiness..........

Mildred