Re: [gremlintime] Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed

Re: [gremlintime] Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed yet?

Just make sure that they don't use shaving cream on the paint & then let the car sit in the sun for several hours. That's what happened to our first Gremlin & it faded the paint where ever there was anything written.

Norbert was more worried at the time that they were going to do something to our customized Dodge van (evidently my parents never read the joke about questions to ask a boy interested in dating your daughter) & didn't even think about the Gremmie. He chained the hood shut & told his brother/best man that if anything happened to the van, he was a dead man. He guarded it with his life!

After we washed the car, & Norbert saw what the shaving cream had done to the car he was ready to knock some heads together!

Anyway, Best of Luck, Jerry! Hope the two of you are as happy as my hubby & I! It's been a great 23 years!

Karla °o°