Re: [gremlintime] Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed

Re: [gremlintime] Re: The Gremlineers...hey, guys, get MY pic developed yet?

Jerry, I wish you and your 'soon to be better half' all the best. Just
remember the wedding pix of the Mix, and we're still happy and together after
28 years. And that's this Friday the 13th (2 days away) Gary "the
mix'
ps sorry about not posting any stuff as my scanner is still down but I did
get some great pix and everybody always asks me who the three guys are in the
shot near my car ( boy does that lead into a story )