Wedding, Gremlins, etc...

 Well, Barbara won't let me have one IN the wedding, but there will be two
NEAR the wedding. LOL. Down in the field, anyway. Paint ain' ta problem, most
of mine are driver cars, anyway. Barbara met me online when I "only" had two,
and acquired the third the same day we met at the farm!!! I went to the
junkyard in the rain, and she said she didn't drive all the way from Texas to
just wait for me! LOL. We went, looked at this Gremlin, and I bought it for
$100. Needless to say, she didn't have a problem with it then, nor does she
now. Well, it'd be nice to have seven RUNNING Gremlins, I guess I can
probably get 4 running eventually. Hers and mine. :)
Only 2.5 days left. Weather looks to be just fine, a "cool" high 70's or
so, maybe some wind. So, wish me luck! Hopefully it'll be a good day.

Jerry