Roof Rack info

Hi everyone....

I have a question for the group - I'm adding a roof rack to
my '77 "X" and have all the info and parts I need for the rack
itself, but I have a couple of questions about the 4 chrome strips.
Hopefully someone out there can measure a few things off a rack-
equipped car....

1) How long are they?

2) How far apart are they (center to center)?

3) How far back are they from the windshield chrome (or ahead of the
spoiler crease at the rear of the roof)?

4) Are the ends pointed or squared off?

5) And would any of this be different if I pick up an air deflector
later to install also?

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.