Re: [gremlintime] i need techincal advice

Re: [gremlintime] i need techincal advice

Well,
it sounds as if you have encountered what all AMC owners go through one time or another. but one thing you have to understand is that AMC uses a General Motors steering column and switch (some are Chrysler switches) and so what you have to do is remove the metal retaining ring found just behind the wheel, then look for some screws as you remove the turn signal switch, you will need like an Ice Pick or something with a tip on it to press the button on the bottom of the switch. its really easy to remove, you will need the key on to get the switch out because the button is covered. I hope this helps.

Charlie

From the Desk of Gremlin 98