Re: [gremlintime] i need techincal advice

Re: [gremlintime] i need techincal advice

well i got frustrated and broke one of the sleeeves oh
well so now im going to be getting a coulum out of
another gremlin or a pacer i have decided to keep my
gremlin i was trying to sell it of so i could by my
favroite a 66/67 charger but i was talkin to a guy at
the junkyard who owns the place and i have a 83 caddy
in really good shape and hes gonna trde me a coulum
and a 360 a strong running one and motor mounts and a
raditor for it so my six will be getting yanked this
winter and its going to have a 360 with 2 in half in
ch headers stainless steel dual exaust with cherry
bombs and chrome tips and a heavy duty race clutch and
than i think the i hold onto use it for strip and
street racing untill i purchase the charger the wierd
thing is my friends alll think a gremlin is a muscle
car and all i say come on its a gremlin but then i
lookat there hopped up imports and domestics and
firebirds t bird and cameros and s 10 and i agree next
to them i am a muscle car i have the looks can wait
tell my charger is obtained maybe ill give the gremlin
to one of my friends as a present for when he gets
outta the army so far i have put 50 bucks in it and i
only paid 600 well talk to ya later