kammback crazy

I couldn't believe it. I was walking to lunch the other day, and there, stopped at the light, was a Kammback in excellent condition. I don't see many AMCs (other than Eagles) here in Denver and to see a Kammback was pretty amazing. The light changed before I could get to the corner so I couldn't talk to the guy, but good to know there are still some AMCers out there. I thought of Brien when I saw the car, and wonder how many Kammbacks there are out there on the road.

Keep Gremlining!

Dave