Re: [gremlintime] speaking of carbs.......

Re: [gremlintime] speaking of carbs.......

I GOT SOME AMC PARTS FER SALE..WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLE TWO DIFFERENT
KIND..FENDERS..HOODS..WIPER
MOTORS..STARTERS..ALTANATORS..DISTRIBTORS COUPLE
OF DOORS..SIDE WINDOWS ETC :ECT: PRICE TO SELL ..CHEAP
PLUS ALL SHIPPIN EXPENSES OK..

I JUST GOT DONE DISMANTLIN A 1984 /85 CHEVY S-10 PICK UP
2 WHEEL DRIVE..SINGLE CAB..NO AIR..I BOUGHT IT FROM AN IMPOUND YARD ..THE
WHOLE LEFT FRON / CLIP AINT NO GOOD..
BUT EVERTHING ELSE IS GREAT AND FER SALE {PRICED TO SALE}...4 CYC
MOTOR..$100.00 STICK SHIFT TRANNY $60.00
DASHBOARD WITH ALL WIRIN BEHIND IT STILL{NOT CUT WIRES EITHER}..$50.00
...ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING MUST GO..
IF INTERESTED OR HAVE A FRIEND THAT YOU CAN HELP OUT
CONTACT ME AT "ROOSTER1@xxxx" I'M OPEN
FER ALL CASH OFFERS OK.. JAMES-

PS-I'M IN THE STATE OF OREGON..REMEMBER THE BUYER PAYS ALL THE SHIPPIN
EXPENSES OR PICK UP!!