Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin Carb

In a message dated 9/25/02 2:18:11 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
charger_413@xxxx writes:

> id go with a holley 650cfm and a 3500 stall and
> probably 4.11 or 4.56 gears that shuld give the 5.0
> and ricers and camero/bird owners somthin to chew on

WOOOOAH dude keep in mind this guys 304 is pretty much rock stock,with a 3500
stall which is what i run in my "built"360 and is fairly hairy hed blow out
the bottum end of his 304 also the gear combo you suggested is waaaay to low
again for a stock 304 bear in mind this guy wants to just slightly mod his
motor i.e prob aftermarket intake,carb and maybe headers and trust me with
very lil mods he will def. be eating the ass end outta Stangs,Birds and
Camaros >:)
Bart Mangrum
"Falfas Coupe"