Re : Gremlin Carb

From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxx>
To: mail@xxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 05:49:34 -0400
Subject: Turbo 304 AMC

I found this on d-i-yturbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dinner is Served ..

Brien
1981 AMC

- . -

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:35:34 -0000
From: "meaty_btz" <meaty_btz@xxxx>
Subject: Hi, new to group.. new TT setup idea for a 304 AMC

Hi, i am pretty green as to carb-turbos, but here is the current
idea based on information gleamed from BLOWTHRU, and jyturbo, and
others

1972 304 AMC ( great motor for turboing)
8.5:1 comp ratio
dunno about cam yet, heard that wide lobe seperation was a great way
to prevent blowback.
torker intake
600 CFM double pumper
Bonnet to tie it in
2 t-3 turbos outa some 86-88 t-birds, plus the intercoolers from the
88+ turboed t-birds.
jeep shorty headers choped and fliped and modded
oil drain back from turbos direct to oil-pan
hehe i am soo hyped on this idea, i am totaly into forced air, ran
turbo on my celica for years and loved it, had mine up to 210 RWHP.
man it was a blast to drive.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as would be tips.
Meaty-BTZ

__
__

Message: 2