1976 Gremlin & 304 Carb

Well, I still have the 1976 Gremlin for sale.
1976 Gremlin custom
has newly rebuilt 904 TF in it
has factory A/C & power steering.
has man drum brakes.
new heater core,tires starter, brakes.
the engine is a 258 (has been converted to a 2 BBL)(uses a little oil).
80,000 miles.

The car has rusty rockers&quarter panels
the inerior is fair.
color is brown
asking $750
car is in southern Illinois near St. Louis....

I also have a 1972 Gremlin that had a 304 in it now has a stock 360 with a
sp2p edelbrock and a 600 carter. I also have free flows on it. it runs
pretty damn good witha 3 spd.
I had the car at cordova. and my reaction time was way off. the best I did.
was 15.16 @ 90 mph.
the 3 spd is screwed up now. so I am putting in a 727 TF in it.

Tom
72 Gremlin
76 Gremlin (for sale)