i need more speed

okay heres the deal i got my ass womped by a 5.0 stang
well i did hold my ground but i now that 232 has the
potential all i wanna do is put new valves in lifters
and a camshaft a hiperformance one and a header and a
4 brl intake here are my questions 1 were do i get the
header and do they have it were i can put dual exaust
on and are there mufflers louder then cherry bombs and
what gears should i run and carb and cam oh i also am
putting a new water pump in is there a hi pro one and
a head gasket and thermostat i really wanna surprise
some mustangs next spring keep in my mind im trying to
save for a charger so i wanna a get this spring so id
like to keep my mods under 2 grand

also i was thinking of running a 75 shot of nawz after
i buy my charger