3 spd with a V-8

I would not run a 3 spd they are too slow. either run a T-10 or a 727 TF.
MY 1972 Gremlin has a 3SPD in it now with a 360. ( my car is an original
V-8 car& the 3spd is original to the car) it is NOT up to handling the 360
& my 360 is stock. I put 1400 miles on it now it is screwed up. the
automatic will be much faster and won't miss shifts either. the 3 spd
bellhousing will fit the V-8 as long it is a 1972 or newer. if you have the
6 1/2 deep bellhousing you can't get a good clutch for it either. My car
has the 6 1/2 deep bellhousing with a V-8. ( the way I understand it, 1972
was the only year they built a V-8 Gremlin with the 6 1/2 bellhousing 1973
&newer (i think) have the 8 inch bellhousing which the AMX's& JAVLYIN's used
with the T-10's.

Tom
72 Gremlin
76 Gremlin (for sale)