Re: speaking of carbs.......

Thanks for the info, but I'm not looking to put a V8 in my car. You
might be responding to someone else on this list. However, if
you know where I can find a 2brl carb for my 258 I would be in
your dept. I found a place that sells the adaptable repros for it but
I think it's going to cost big $$$. If I could find a good used one
that would be more in my budget.

Kevin

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, hallosey@xxxx wrote:
> Kevin,
> I am running a 258 cu.in. 6cyl. not a V-8 except in my javelin.
To convert
> you need a new V-8 cross member is all they go for @$200
unless you can find