Re: [gremlintime] Re: speaking of carbs.......

Re: [gremlintime] Re: speaking of carbs.......

mr kevin..
i got some two-barrel carb's..that are all in tach...there in my barn..i cant
tell
you what they go to thou..cause i dont know...plus i got a few carb's that is

one a couple of amc motors that i took out of a 1970 amc ...and a 1974 amc
i'll sell you any two of them fer $50.00 that includes all shippin expenses
ok..i
or one fer $35.00 all shippin included ok.. james-{onehorsetrader}..

if interested e-mail me at ROOSTER1@xxxx
plus i got plenty of other parts as well fer amc's

"THIS IS UR CHOICE OK...BUYER BUYS AS IS OK"