Re: [gremlintime] To Jerry in VA

on 11/9/03 9:08 AM, Gremlingts@xxxx at Gremlingts@xxxx wrote:
> Anyway, have a good weekend, all!
>
> Jerry in Virginia

> Community email addresses:
> Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Shortcut URL to this page:
> Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
> http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Jerry,

This is Matt from Illinois.
Did you ever get a chance to look for that guy I told you about on the outer
bank of Virginia? He told me that he had about 24 AMCs at his house. It is
on the the only main road so his old dealership shouldn't be hard to find.
Several cars were park there.

Let us know what you find if you make the trip.

Matt