electric fan conversion - who's used what type, location?

electric fan conversion - who's used what type, location?

 Just getting some ideas on switching to electric fan setup on my
Gremlin(s), someone said it was worth a solid 15 hp by deleting the old mechanical fan
setup. I was going to repaint and use my mech fan again, but may decide to go
"hi-tech" and swap them all over eventually. Gremlins can use all the extra HP
they can get! LOL. Just wanted to know what anyone used, front or backside of
the radiator, etc, thermostat selection, what-have-you. Thanks,

Jerry with 8 Gremlins, none running right now...covered in icy snow, too!