going to look into getting Gremlin guys made...machine shop

going to look into getting Gremlin guys made...machine shop

 I've had to pick up metal work recently , and talked to several of the
people there. I"m hoping I can get an enlarged version of the Gremlin guy emblem
custom made for either wall hanging, or outdoor mounting. :) I'll let ya know
what happens if it turns out to be possible to do, and how much it costs. I
want to make it about 12 inches tall, if possible, probably out of aluminum if
3D, stainless if flat-panel type. Work has been busy, but I may try to make a
trip up to the metal shop at lunch, to see what they can do for me. Could be
interesting!

Jerry ( with all sorts of crazy ideas, as usual...)