From: Gremlingts@xxxx [mailto:Gremlingts@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:08 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] electric fan conversion - who's used what type,
location?

Just getting some ideas on switching to electric fan setup on
my
Gremlin(s), someone said it was worth a solid 15 hp by deleting
the old mechanical fan
setup. I was going to repaint and use my mech fan again, but may
decide to go
"hi-tech" and swap them all over eventually. Gremlins can use
all the extra HP
they can get! LOL. Just wanted to know what anyone used, front
or backside of
the radiator, etc, thermostat selection, what-have-you. Thanks,

Jerry with 8 Gremlins, none running right now...covered in icy
snow, too!

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cld10dp/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=eg
roupweb/S=1705126180:HM/EXP=1075673275/A=1945637/R=0/*http://www.netflix
.com/Default?mqso=60178397&partid=4116732>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1945637/rand=346787518>