Re:glad to hear GT is NOT dead! ( GremlinTime, not GT )...Grinders

Re:glad to hear GT is NOT dead! ( GremlinTime, not GT )...Grinders

Yah, I hear ya. I have had a sinus thing for a while. I finally broke down and
got a perscription to take care of it. I feel much better now.
I have noticed the restored Hotwheels on ebay and have been really tempted
to purchase one. I am a stickler for original stuff though. It's kinda like pulling
teeth for me to buy something that has been tampered with. But non the less,
if you want mint originals your gonna pay the biggie bucks to own them. then
the restos don't seem so bad. :)
I really, really, want a Gremlin Open Fire. They are so rare that even the really
busted up ones are expensive. One of these days I,m going to just get a
charge card with a large credit line on it and get a nice one. Or use my tax
return. But much later down the road, right now I don't have anywhere to keep
it nice.
I thought about going over to B.A.G. I haven't checked them out yet, But I
should just to be sure what they are all about.
What happened to this Group? Why did everyone split?
This was a rip roarin group when I joined.
Oh well, everything has it's heyday, Nothing lasts forever.
At any rate good to hear from ya! Hope you get well soon.
I will post with Grem progress or just to babble and joke around. :)
Later, Kevin
P.S. Since your restoring a Grinder.... I have a nice roof graphic of the Gremlin
and X that would go on the roof. However, I reworked it to be more detailed to
go on a full size car...so it dosen't look exactly like the original. I could e-mail
it to you as a PDF file and you may be able to figure out a way to print it out to
fit your little project. One idea, Print it out on a clear adheasive sheet the size
you need and cut it out and stick it on. Just a thought, I'm always coming up
with hair brained Ideas. :D

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gremlingts@xxxx wrote:
> Well, seems like this place was dead, haven't seen a post in hardly ages.
> I"m still subbed into it, myself, too, but seems like BAG is getting " all the
> action" these days. I'll still be here, though, Kevin, seeing as how there
> are still folks here ( why miss out on Gremlin folk ANYWHERE?! :D ).
> Far as any Gremlin action at MY house ; not much. Been sick the last few
> weeks, with a virus that plays rebound - get over it, it comes back, get over
> it, it comes back. NOT fun. I did get a NEW Gremlin, though... a Grinder, a
REAL