RE: [gremlintime] Amc Spirit

Hello Mr. Charlie,
Thank you for the quick response.
Sorry to hear about your gremmy. This is the second one that I have owned and it's my daily driver. It's not much to brag about as far as looks go, but it gets me to work and back. I have big plans for it, but funds are very limited right now.
Are you going to the big AMC show in Greensboro, NC this year?
We are planning on going and taking our '73 Hornet.
Talk to you later,
God bless
Mary : )
Attached is a pic of our Hornet Sportabout. It is all original and has almost 28,000 original miles.

Charlie Hofer <gremlin982003@xxxx> wrote:
Mary,
I pity you..I had an SX4 with a 151 and a 4 speed, POS if you know what I
mean..the trans is made by a couple people, Dana makes some of them, and
Muncie makes the rest, most likely since yours in the spirit you have the
Muncie Trans..not much about it really...you oculd also have one made by
Borg-Warner now that I think about it...good luck on your spirit and if you
wanna part with your Hornet let me know...

Charlie
77 Hornet Sportabout X
I lost my Gremmy :-(

>From the Desk of Gremlin 98 ®

>From: "Mary"
>To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [gremlintime] Amc Spirit
>Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 04:26:34 -0000
>

>Hello,
>
>i have a spirit with a 151 & a 4 speed. Who makes the tranny and is
>it an overdrive?
>
>Thank you,
>Mary
>
>'77 Gremmy
>'73 Hornet Sportabout

Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime