Re: Need Info

First, I didn't think the Cassini package was available on anything
but the Matador. Second, where are you Charlie? There's a Hornet
wagon here near Salinas, CA that a guy has been telling me about, but
I don't know what he wants for it. The story is he bought it for his
daughter and she refused to drive it. It has been sitting for awhile.

Regards,
Joe
Many AMCs including 1976 Gremlin.

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charlie" <gremlin982003@xxxx>