From the Desk of Gremlin 98 ®

From: "gremmieguy" <piper_pa20@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: Need Info
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:40:33 -0000

First, I didn't think the Cassini package was available on anything but the Matador. Second, where are you Charlie? There's a Hornet wagon here near Salinas, CA that a guy has been telling me about, but I don't know what he wants for it. The story is he bought it for his daughter and she refused to drive it. It has been sitting for awhile.

Regards,
Joe
Many AMCs including 1976 Gremlin.

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charlie" <gremlin982003@xxxx> wrote: > > I was doing some research for a Gremlin I am buying and I found that > it may have been equipped with the Oleg Cassini Package. I would like > to know more about this and any photos if theres any available.. I am > also looking for a 1973-77 Hornet Wagon running or not, for my > wife..she fell in love with mine and ANYTHINGS better than what she > has now....Any help would be appreciated. > > Thanks, > > Charlie > 77 Hornet Sportabout X > 74 Gremlin X > 74 Gremlin