Re: Oleg Cassini Gremlin...no

 No, the Gremlin, as far as I know, never got the OC treatment. It could
get the Levi's or X, or GT in '78, but I don't think it ever got OC. Javelin got
Pierre Cardin, and Matador Oleg Cassini. Any model could get Levi's, I think,
or X. Oh, there was a Sundowner model, California, I think, for Gremlin and
Hornet. That's all I know of and can find in my literature resources at hand.

- Jerry in Virginia -, 8 Gremlins from 71 Sunroof thru '78 GT