[gremlintime] Wichita Falls, TX, Salvage yards

[gremlintime] Wichita Falls, TX, Salvage yards

Anyone know of any viable salvage yards up in the
Wichita Falls, TX area.  I want to go up to that area
and check them out for AMC parts specifcially and
various other 60-70's resources.

There a good AMC stash up there somewhere??

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Community email addresses: