[gremlintime] eBay: 1971 and up AMC tilt steering column for automatic

[gremlintime] eBay: 1971 and up AMC tilt steering column for automatic

This item is on eBay and says that it's a "1971 and up
AMC tilt steering column for automatic"

I may be somewhat clueless on AMC's past '75, but that
column looks suspiciously like a early-mid '80s GM
steering column, I'd say from the looks of the
steering wheel, a Pontiac 6000.

I had an '83 6000 for 19years and I've installed two
of them.  Did AMC use GM steering columns??

Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

Do You Yahoo!?

Community email addresses: