Concord Clip...again

As some of you may recall, I've been contemplating
swapping my Gremlin front clip for that of a Concord.
I may have hit a stumbling block.  I found a Concord
clip with single headlight set (as opposed to duals)
which I believe makes it there abouts an '82+-.

I'm concerned about the valance or apron under the
front bumper.  On the Gremlins, it's welded in place
across the frame.  The valance on the Concord is much
broader and has openings for the front bumper....which
likely would have to be included. would not
be an exact match unless that valance is included.

Has anyone ever removed the valance and replaced it?
Can that be done easily or am I barking up an
unmatchable tree?  Is there another vintage front end
clip that would match?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Dallas, TX
72 Gremlin
72 Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
71 Mark III
70 Cadillac Conv

Do you Yahoo!?