Re: Concord Clip...again

Charlie,
Thanks for the heads up on the clip.  I'll take it to
heart.  I've only been contemplating changing out the
clip just for grins, to do something different, but
I'm beginning to think it's goign to be more trouble
than it's worth.  I'm still tossing it around but it's
beginning to fade as a great idea and your information
is significant.

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible