Re: [gremlintime] PARTS WANTED

message recieved..
mr dennis..
there still in the 1974 amc gremlin car ok...there rust free ok..give me a few
days to get out there and remove them ok...honsetly what would give me fer the
floors..be
honest with me ok..if the price sounds good there urs ok..but do remember you
will
have to pay ship'n..pack'n..handl'n..insurance ok..on top of the offered price
ok..
thanks fer bein interested .. thanks again ok
james-{onehorsetrader}..

reply back asap ok..