Re: [gremlintime] Anyone know what year motors the Clifford alum 6 valve

Re: [gremlintime] Anyone know what year motors the Clifford alum 6 valve cover fits?

i got a 232 and a 258 heads and there from a 1970 amc gremlin and a 1974 amc
gremlin and the valve covers were not aluminum at all.. the heads are fer sale
by the
way ok..