Anyone know what year motors the Clifford alum 6 valve cover fits?

Anyone know what year motors the Clifford alum 6 valve cover fits?

 A friend of mine has a Clifford aluminum valve cover for an AMC 6, but I
don't know what year engines it might fit. He said it was for a Concord. I'd
like to fit it onto one of my early Gremlins. Anyone ever used one on their
early 232 ort 258 ? He wants $75 for it, and I want it to spruce up my engine
compartment. Thanks for any help,

Jerry in Virginia
satisfying weekend in North Carolina