Re: [gremlintime] Re: Gremlin Heads.

message recieved..
mr brien..
thank you sir fer ask'n me if there the ones.."yes they are the ones" i'v e-mailed you a
couple of times never got an answer at all..thought i had wrong e-mail address cause
i never got an answer...you'll need to mail me the money to ship these heads to you ok..you
never did do that...i'll need to get the weight and find out how much the
ship'n..pack'n..handl'n..insurance is ok and e-mail you tomorrow {wed-9-2003}..
this time lets keep in contact with each other until there at ur door-step ok..
thanks again ok james-