So Cal junkyard reports

Thanks, Keleigh, for the post! My wife and I went out and picked up
the grill(it's either a hornet or 74+ Gremmie)off of the 72, and will
probably go back for the hinges and other small parts. BTW two great
looking fenders, and hood. Fixable bumpers! The Concords do have
their disc brakes attached! One is a manual disc setup(I think
the '82).

Glad to see that the list functions for all, and if anyone needs
something pulled let me know off list, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks again Keleigh,

Joey and Maria
69 AMX 5.9 T-5
73 Gremlin X 5.0
73 Javelin 360 A/T

On April 12, 2003 Keleigh Hardie wrote:

> Not much this week, sports fans.
>
> U-Pick-Part on Penrose, south of 1-5:
>
> Three AMC cars, a black on black 79 Concord two-door, a 72 Gremlin
X, and an
> 82 Concord wagon. All were 258/904 combos, and all pretty rough.
Also, a
> couple of Cherokees, and a burned out GW with the transmission and
transfer
> case gone.
>
> At Pick Your Part on Pendleton, south of Glenoaks:
>
> No AMC cars at all, just several Jeeps. All Cherokees or
Comanches. A
> couple of 2.8s, a couple of 4.0s, and an interesting 85 two door.
It had a