Gremlins worth?????

Hey All.
Im trying to buy a house and may(may?) need to sell my gremlin and
wondered what its worth to be? I may use ebay and I know tons of
things make for different price ranges and I know you really never
get your money out of any car, but Im just looking for a guess. Its
as follows.
73 Gremlin, tubbed out, 4 link rear end, 15x15 convo pro rims, 18.5
Mickey Thompson tires, new crossmember and rear frame rails, coil
over shocks, fuel cell, Holley blue fuel pump, Russell steel line
from fuel cell to Regulator, matching front rims with skinny tires.
motor is currently a mild 355ci sbc and 2 speed glide with Ratchet
shifter ( I know, but you can change the motor). Sidepipes, rci
racing seats, 4 point custom cage, all sheetmetal, alluminum wheel
tubs, new front carpet, 5 inch tach with shift lite and triple guage
set.
Body is great. Other than a small crease in the drivers rocker and
some small (50cent piece size) surface rust spots, the body is solid.
No rust holes thru the body anywere. Underneath is clean as can be.
All glass is good and all the lights work.
The rear end needs adjusted and some sheet metal underneath needs cut
away. The front brakes are great, but could use disc on the front to
let the aftermarket rims set better flush. You candrive it, but the
rear end needs adjusted and the pinion needs set. I have a lot of
time and money in this and really dont want to sell it, but we need a
new home, so I may have to. Well, whats your oppinions? Tnx, Rod