Re: [gremlintime] Re: Will be selling my 1970 two passenger Gremlin.

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Will be selling my 1970 two passenger Gremlin.

Hello,

I apologize for not having digital pics yet. We had a family member go into
the hospital this week which is really throwing things out of shape.

The car is in the southwest burbs of Chicago. As far as price, I'm still
working through that. I don't intend to "hit a homerun" with this. I want to
be fair to myself and make it easy for someone to end up with a solid car.

With all happening around the house and the fact the Holiday is upon us,
Tuesday will be a realistic day of posting pics. In the mean time, I will
post all the new parts I've bolted onto the car and other information.

Thanks for your interest,

BMP