Got digital pictures of the car 1970 two passenger.

Got digital pictures of the car 1970 two passenger.

Hey Matt,

I got the camera, cleaned the car up and took pictures. I'm in the process of
figuring out the camera software for JPEG vs converting to Word document
pictures. I should have pictures posted within a day or two.

I cleaned the car up over the weekend. I took the car completely apart years
ago and painted all the body parts (inside - under carriage -engine well)
with a ruberized paint they use in the food industry for proctecting steel
bolts inside of salt brine tanks. Having the car in a garage since 1978 has
helped keep the car very solid.

Also surprised how many spare parts I've squirreld away, brand new shocks,
door locks , spare dash and tail light bulbs, extra Gremlin insignia's.

Have a nice one,

BMP